Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cuff Love

At 5'7, a cuff is normally not advised for someone of my stature. However, this spring/at this very moment, I am addicted to casually rolling up my raw denim and exposing the slightest bit of ankle. Many of the spring 2011 runway shows had models gliding down the catwalks in sexy skinny jeans and patterned pants casually rolled up, exposing the peak of the ankle bone (fibula, for those of you interested in anatomy).

I can't control this addiction. I roll up my jeans with canvas sneakers, TOMS, bucks, deck shoes, and even driving mocs. I can't get enough of this carefree, no fuss look. Pair it with a nicely fitted double pocket shirt and I'm sold. Tomorrow I'm doing this look with slim khaki trousers, khaki canvas slip ons (monochromatic anyone?) and a nicely broken in denim shirt. Who's excited? This cowboy is.

Bespoken Spring 2011




Buckler Spring 2011


Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Spring 2011



Iceberg Spring 2011



And now for my favorite two looks....

Gilded Age Spring 2011



Let's just say if there was a flood, my pants would be safe. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment