Hey y'all. So I decided to stay in tonight rather than go out. I have a bunch of studying to do which I am putting off all for Sunday, as usual. Aren't preps supposed to be on top of our studies? Anyway, so I went shopping today on a quest for cable knit. Apparently, though, I am two weeks too early for sweater shopping. Funny how sweaters come out AFTER the weather changes yet Christmas decor is on sale BEFORE Halloween.....
Nonetheless, I've had a few self-discoveries the past few weeks. Let us list...
1. I, JDP, do NOT like kids. Well, let me rephrase that. I do not like grungy little MISBEHAVED kids whose parents let them make a RUCKUS and kick the back of the booth while I'm trying to enjoy my brunch. I refer to these children as kool-aid kids. You know the type with the red kool-aid stash and peanut butter fingers. GROSS! Check, please!
2. I will eat anything if it's covered in a blanket of cheese.
3. I wish I was a housewife. Or househusband. Either way, I envy ladies of leisure and wish I could wake up at 9, go to pilates, have lunch with the "girls," go shop for linens, pick up the kids from tennis practice and have dinner ready by 7. Sounds amaze to me!
4. Accounting blows. PERIOD.
5. Living in Austin has made me even more conservative than I was before. Y'all are unique and different, I GET IT! No need to dye your hair blue, your nose piercing got the point across.
6. I need a boyfriend, stat! (am I allowed to say that directly after number 5?)
These are just a few things that have been on my mind the past few days. Later, y'all!