Monday, October 5, 2009

Preppy Pimples

Hey y'all. Have you ever looked around class, or the store, or even at your own family, and thought, "why the heck dosn't anyone else have acne?" Being in college is stressful enough, let alone having to worry about your skin. To top things off, prep and pimples don't mix.

It's one thing to have a pimple, but to be preppy and have acne just isn't acceptable. Acne=dirty, which is something I wish not to convey.

I've been using PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash 10% for about two weeks now and my skin has been behaving so nicely. I'm normally very oily around my t-zone and this has dried that right up. If you are stuggling with annoying acne, give this a try. No complaints so far.

Later y'all!


"This thing has roots."- Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment