Friday, June 11, 2010

Vicariousness

Hey y'all. So it has come to my attention that as I sit in a cubicle 8 agonizing hours a day interning, my friends are embracing life. Thank goodness for facebook and excellent photo quality. One of my best friend is in Spain for the summer salsaing with the gorgeous chicos y chicas.

Meanwhile, another former classmate has been in Australia since January. Australia dosn't really appeal to me, personally. However, given the opportunity I wouldn't turn down a free trip. Plus, the pictures are magnificent.

However, my friend who is definitely embracing every moment would be my friend Marlana. She spent a year in Argentina and Chile where she inevitably fell in love. As of yesterday, she is engaged to an amazing Chilean who balances her perfectly. ¡ Felicidades! I am so happy for them! I hope it's a summer wedding so I can wear a seersucker or linen suit.

I couldn't be happier for all my friends and their amazing experiences and life changing events. I wish all of them the best. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment